TACLB00072497E (Midland) | TACLB122870E (San Angelo)
Copyright © Billy Black HVAC | All Rights Reserved
Proudly serving the following West Texas communities:
Midland • Odessa • Stanton • Andrews • Big Spring • Lamesa • Greenwood • Gardendale • Garden City • Monahans • San Angelo • Grape Creek • Christoval
Billy Black HVAC Terms and Conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Service that operates between You, the CUSTOMER and the Company, BILLY BLACK HVAC. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of Service.
The estimate/invoice contains the entire agreement between the two parties, and no rights are created in favor of either party other than what is specified in the estimate/invoice. The terms of each agreement will begin on the effective date of the estimate/invoice and continue for the term specified on the estimate/invoice. Our technician(s) will perform all work professionally, during normal working hours and in accordance with the terms outlined in the estimate/invoice. Our normal hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
While every effort will be made to leave your home exactly as we found it, please understand that the nature of repairing and replacing air conditioning and heating system equipment and associated components can carry substantial scopes of work. It is agreed that BILLY BLACK HVAC, INC is not responsible for the following: 1.Cosmetic damage caused to the customer’s property as a result of performing work on the heating and air conditioning system’s equipment or components. 2. Additional work beyond that specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, that which may be required because of additional work revealed to be necessary as a result of performing the specified work. 3. Any repairs, installation, removal or replacement of items or activities including but not limited to: fences, plumbing and fixtures, painting, decorations, plastering, sheetrock and other wall coverings, glass, carpentry, millwork, cabinets, floors, carpeting, floor surfaces and preparation, roofing, flashing, sheet metal gutters, downspouts, brick, stonework, extension walls, steel and other framework.
Please understand our policy regarding the Service Call Dispatch Fee. The Dispatch Fee includes the following service: Dispatch a highly-skilled HVAC Service Technician, in a truck or van equipped with professional-grade tools and a large inventory of common replacement parts, to your location to perform a diagnostic inspection on your heating and air conditioning system(s) and provide you with an estimate(s) to repair, replace or whatever method deemed necessary to provide you with optimal home comfort. This is a professional service accompanied by a cost to perform it. We provide estimates for system replacements free of charge; however, these estimates do NOT include diagnostic inspections on any existing equipment free of charge.
The customer is to establish that all work areas provide ample space to access equipment and that the areas are free of hazards. BILLY BLACK HVAC, INC reserves the right to decline servicing equipment that is found to be located in hazardous working conditions.
Customer accepts full responsibility for the prompt payment of all costs of this agreement, including instances where customer seeks reimbursement from another party, such as a landlord, tenant or insurance company.
All services are due at time of service. In the event a deposit or partial payment was required, final payment plus any additional Change Orders or fees will be due upon completion of service. Please make arrangements to settle your balance.
TEXAS RESIDENTS NOTICE TO OWNER
Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.license.state.tx.us/complaints
All materials, parts and equipment are warranted by the manufacturers' or suppliers' written warranty only. All residential parts & labor performed by BILLY BLACK HVAC, INC are warranted for one year (365 days) or as otherwise indicated in writing. All commercial parts & labor are warranted for one year (365 days) or as otherwise indicated in writing. BILLY BLACK HVAC, INC makes no other warranties, expressed or implied and its agents or technicians are not authorized to make any such warranties on behalf of BILLY BLACK HVAC, INC. Approved warranty work is covered during normal business hours. The customer may request service outside of normal business hours, with the understanding that the customer will be responsible for the monetary difference between the rates of service.
CARRIER LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS:
Carrier Corporation (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. Alternatively, and at its option, the Company will provide a credit in the amount of the then-factory selling price for a new equivalent part toward the retail purchase price of a new Company product. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are Company’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations, and exclusions listed below and on the reverse (if any) of this document.
1. To obtain the longer warranty periods as shown in the table under original owner, the product must be properly registered at www.carrier.com within ninety (90) days of original installation. In jurisdictions where warranty benefits conditioned on registration are prohibited by law, registration is not required, and the longer warranty period shown will apply.
2. Where a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the date of installation is the date the homeowner purchased the home from the builder.
3. If the date of original installation cannot be verified, then the warranty period begins ninety (90) days from the date of product manufacture (as indicated by the model and serial number). Proof of purchase may be required at time of service.
4. The limited parts warranty periods as shown in the table under Subsequent Owners do not require registration.
5. Product must be installed properly and by a licensed HVAC technician.
6. The warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
7. Installation, use, care, and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained in the Installation Instructions, Owner’s Manual and Company’s service information.
8. Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHATSOEVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
2. Any product not installed pursuant to any applicable governmental minimum efficiency standards.
3. Any product purchased over the Internet.
4. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or owner’s manual including coil cleaning, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication. 5. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
6. Failure to start or damages due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical, Internet service provider, or mobile device carrier service or your home network.
7. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of Company.
8. Parts not supplied or designated by the Company, or damages resulting from their use.
9. Products installed outside the U.S.A. or Canada.
10. Electricity or fuel costs or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
11. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
12. ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.